Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's time...

So I've decided in order to not hurt myself anymore, it's time that I break away from some people.  I'm not saying that I'm going to completely annihilate them from life, I'm just saying that I'm going to make myself a little less available and a little less willing to keep conversations going, etc.  I just need to become less attached.  This person is living their own life and I think that I need to be a little less involved in it.  I have no control over this person's actions, who they talk to, or what they say.  I need to understand that.  I think they need to understand that no matter what I'll be there, just not so readily available to help them through their problems.  I need to learn to say "Eh" when it comes to people coming to me with their problems.  If this makes me a bitch then so be it. I'm tired of putting all my heart in soul in someone and them not giving a shit about me.  I'm tired of being the one that EVERYONE comes to and me not having anyone to go to.  I have always been everyone's everything and I'm tired.  The mental exhaustion that comes along with this responsibility is unreal.  One day I hope that my loved ones will realize what I meant to them.

Loves to all....

No comments:

Post a Comment