Monday, February 28, 2011

Fun facts about Lacy :D

  1. My middle name is Nicole. 
  2. I'm a November baby :) 
  3. I have a tattoo
  4. I live with my best friend
  5. I plan to own a Ferrari and a Ford F-350
  6. I am part red neck.
  7. My dad is full blooded Native American. 
  8. All together, I'm native american, irish, german, chinese (just a little itty bit), and a mixture of a million other things. 
  9. I do love to drink alcohol but am not an alcoholic. 
  10. I am deathly afraid of needles and bees. 
  11. I'm claustrophobic 
  12. I have a slight case of obsessive compulsive disorder. 
  13. Being alone terrifies me. 
  14. I love my boys. 
  15. I want a chocolate lab.
  16. I've been protecting and taking care of my sisters since I was seven. 
  17. I've seen my mom be beaten. 
  18. I've seen my mom beat. 
  19. I'm terrified of becoming an alcoholic. 
  20. Disappointing my loved ones is one my worst fears. 
There are many, many other things but these are just some of the ones I can name.  In my next post there are a ton of things that I have to catch you up on but for now, I'm really sleepy and am going to go to bed.

Hasta luego :D

No comments:

Post a Comment